Skip to content
Composition and Accountability
- All local NYI groups, district, field and regional NYI ministries, and their members constitute Nazarene Youth International.
- The global NYI is accountable to NYI membership, the general superintendent in jurisdiction for NYI, the global mission director, the General Board, and the Board of General Superintendents.
- The global NYI reports annually to the General Board and reports to the Global NYI Convention and to the General Assembly of the Church of the Nazarene.
- The director of NYI is responsible for general coordination and supervision for the development of youth ministry for the Church of the Nazarene through Nazarene Youth International.
- NYI offices around the world work together with the Global NYI Council for the effective implementation of youth ministry for the Church of the Nazarene.