- We value Young People…significant in the kingdom of God.
- We value the Bible…God’s unchanging truth for our lives.
- We value Prayer…vital interactive communication with our Heavenly Father.
- We value the Church…a global holiness community of faith, diverse in culture but one in Christ.
- We value Worship…life-changing encounters with an intimate God.
- We value Discipleship…a lifestyle of becoming like Christ.
- We value Community…building relationships that help bind us together and to God.
- We value Ministry…extending God’s grace to our world.
- We value Witness…sharing God’s love in word and deed.
- We value Holiness…a work of grace whereby God, through the working of His Holy Spirit, enables us to live a life representing Christ in who we are and in everything we do.
These values are important dimensions of the holy life and are to be reflected in the life and ministry of NYI at every level of the church. (Please refer to the Articles of Faith in the Manual of the Church of the Nazarene for more information on these values.) In reflecting these values, we acknowledge the following Guiding Principles.