To investigate reports concerning an ordained minister indicating that he or she has placed his or her church membership with any other church or that he or she has joined with the ministry of another denomination or group or is participating in independent activities without properly authorized permission, and make recommendation to the district assembly relative to his or her retention on the Roster of Ministers. (112, 538.13)